Dedicated Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys In Albany
When our clients contact us after experiencing a car, truck or motorcycle accident, we recognize the shock and readjustment they are typically going through. At the same time, we are eager to share with them how we can help them take back the reins of their lives through legal action.
At Smalline and Harri, we guide clients every step of the way toward recovery of maximum available compensation for injuries and losses.
Examples Of Accidents That Affect Our Clients
Established in 1994, Smalline and Harri has provided the legal counsel that many New Yorkers have needed over these decades. We have helped many of them recover compensation for injuries they suffered in:
- Car accidents: Rear-enders, T-bone collisions, head-on collisions, sideswipes, multivehicle accidents, DUI crashes and hit-and-run accidents
- Trucking accidents involving big rigs (18-wheelers), utility trucks and other large commercial vehicles
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Uber accidents and others involving ridesharing vehicles such as Lyft cars or SUVs
- Crashes involving underinsured or uninsured motorists
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus, train, boating and aviation accidents
- Off-road vehicles, including golf carts, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and snowmobiles
- Crashes resulting in serious, catastrophic and fatal injuries
For each vehicular crash, there is a unique story of circumstances, liability, insurance coverage, injuries and other key aspects of the big picture. Our attorneys review all details in search of the evidence needed for a successful injury claim.
Legal Processes For Injury Claim Preparation
After a motor vehicle accident, several topics should be urgent areas of investigation from the start, including:
- Reconstruction of the circumstances leading to the crash
- A review of traffic laws, insurance coverage, road conditions and regulations that may affect the determination of liability
- An evaluation of the nature of injuries that occurred in the accident, including pain that may have developed some time afterward
Our lawyers understand that factors such as traffic congestion, sun glare and the timely availability of medical care can all contribute to injuries and deserve careful examination.
Our Team Is Here For You
We are conscientious about sharing all key details with clients to keep them informed about the progress of their cases. If we represent you, we will work not just for you, but with you. Our goal will be to help you recover the compensation that you need to put your life on a healing path after an auto accident.