Get The Compensation You Deserve After A Slip-And-Fall Accident
People often suffer injuries by falling on stairs in poor conditions, cracked sidewalks, icy parking lot surfaces and uneven surfaces in retail settings. Getting those injuries paid for is the challenge in a premises liability claim or lawsuit.
At Smalline and Harri, our attorneys look for evidence that property owners or managers were negligent. Sometimes, due to the legal concept known as “strict liability,” we do not have to prove deliberate or careless neglect. It is enough to determine who owns and/or manages the property where one of our clients has been injured. We have ample experience recovering strong compensation packages for our clients who have been injured on dangerous property.
Examples Of Slip-And-Fall And Trip-And-Fall Situations And Injuries
Our clients with slip-and-fall accident claims have included the following:
- Apartment tenants who have fallen on stairs that were not built to code or were poorly maintained
- Customers and other people in grocery stories with slippery surfaces in the produce department or elsewhere
- Hotel guests who have fallen off balconies or on slippery bathroom floors
- Salespeople, clients and other people in office buildings
- Guests of the Schenectady Rivers Casino & Resort and other recreational sites around the Albany area who have fallen on uneven surfaces
- Construction workers and other people visiting construction sites who have fallen in debris-strewn environments or fallen from high places such as ladders and floor surfaces with no walls yet installed
In every case, our goal is to get compensation for our client’s medical bills, lost wage replacement, and pain and suffering. Time and again, our lawyers bring successful premises liability claims in support of our courageous recovering clients.
Request A Free Consultation About Your Slip-And-Fall Injuries In Or Around Albany
We are ready to begin a detailed investigation into your accidental injury on private or public property.